- a repeated back and forth to negotiate an agreement, trying to get the other party to agree to one's terms
- BATNA (Best Alternative To a Negotiated Agreement)
- one's backup plan should no consensus be reached in contractual dialogues
- BPA (Best Possible Agreement)
- the outcome at the end of the negotiation that best satisfies all parties' interests
SORRY, BUT YOUR FREE VIEWS HAVE RUN OUT!
"We hope you have noticed that this site is not like the others. It is free from advertising, spyware, and annoying clickbait. Therefore, we rely 100% on our user base for financial support. In fact, this site would not exist without the support of our hundreds of loyal subscribers. Your support begins with a free registration. Thank you."